Friday, March 16, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY!
I love celebrating LOVE! This Valentine's Day we finally made some treats to take to people...yummy cookies and cupcakes!

We started the day with heart shaped pancakes! The kids were very impressed with my ability to make hearts with the pancake batter! It was a fun start! After we got the other kids off to school, it was my rotation for preschool with Brigham's group! They are such cute little kids, and we had a lot of fun!

Below are all of the kid's (except Lydia who is in middle school and does not have a valentine's day party) valentines that they made to hand out to their friends and classmates! I got the idea from a friend of mine! I thought it was a clever idea! Take a picture of the kids looking like they are holding a sucker, and then stick a sucker in it! LOVED IT!







We sure are grateful for all of our friends and families that we love! I am especially grateful for my forever Valentine! Steve always is good to spoil me on Valentine's Day! He got me flowers and a spa certificate! Can't wait to get some TLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment